Morning Shows and Weather Reports

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney

It's time to get up and start moving around. Turn on the TV and watch as another day dawns and the exercise begins with my favorite girl in great shape. We dance together, stretch together and I listen to everything she has to say about how much better I am going to feel in the next half hour of my life. And she is right! I love to start the day off with a good stretch and run in place to music.

Next I need to begin to get ready for work, but the weather is looking pretty grim so I turn to the local weather station and watch for any warnings or delays that could affect my travel time. Good thing too, because the roads are icy today and another storm is moving in fast. In that case I need to leave earlier than usual and take along emergency supplies like extra clothing, medical kit and lots of chocolate candy bars in case I get stranded for a short while.

I am so glad I invest in a good DVR to record programs on direct tv specials, because I am going to miss my favorite morning show, but I can catch it later when I get home and catch up on all the events of the day across the state.

 
Heartland Perspective - by Templates para novo blogger