Carrying on the Family Tradition

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's become a tradition with my mother-in-law and daughters to plant flowers in her window box planters. They enjoy watching the flowers grow, so I've been thinking about getting a planter for our house. My oldest daughter's favorite is the box with a picket fence, and I found the perfect one at windowboxplanters.com. They offer free shipping, so I'll be getting a great deal by ordering online.

Installing the window boxes is simple, which is perfect because my husband always worries that my projects often require extra work for him. This is usually true, but I can handle this one on my own. This will give him the free time he needs to clean the garage that he promised he would clean last spring! If, for some reason, I need to return anything, they offer a 30 day return policy, and a 110% low price guarantee before and after purchasing.

A friend of mine put garden window boxes on her deck. It really completes the look of the patio area. It's a simple way to transform a plain patio into a cozy place to relax. Flower boxes are the perfect solution for people in apartments or other locations without the space to plant a garden. Another advantage is that my husband won't have to worry about mowing around them since they're not in the ground. Everyone will be happy. I get to plant flowers with my daughters, and it doesn't involve any extra work for my husband!

 
Heartland Perspective - by Templates para novo blogger