No One Can Resist a Stuffed Animal

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love shopping online for clothes, because I enjoy finding unique outfits for my girls. I found a great site called Lou Lou's Corner that sells the most adorable clothes for boys, girls, and adults. I've recently been reading about bamboo fabric, and I discovered a cozy bamboo hoodie made by Barefoot Dreams. Bamboo is the softest fabric I've ever felt, and it's eco-friendly. This natural fabric is perfect for baby outfits and blankets.

You never outgrow the comforting feeling that comes from of holding a plush toy, and I found the softest stuffed animals you could find made by Jellycat. My daughter sleeps with her tiger every night, and I must admit I find myself petting it when she asks me to hold it, because it's so soft!

Appaman is a fun clothing line for children that has the cutest animals and numbers on their long and short sleeve shirts. They also have adorable twirly skirts that would look so cute over a pair of leggings. Kid's clothes are so cute, and it's so much fun to shop for natural, eco-friendly clothes for the kids and yourself! Don't forget about the family dog. Lou Lou's Corner also sells leashes, collars, shampoo, and a dry dog instant clean spray for those times when you can't give your dog a bath, or for dogs who just don't like baths! Enjoy the great deals!

 
Heartland Perspective - by Templates para novo blogger