Express Your Individuality

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


They say that clothes make the man (or woman), and I have a passion for unique clothing. I wonder what that says about me! I enjoy wearing something that expresses my mood, and it's fun to see how other people respond to what I'm wearing. I don't dress to attract attention, and my outfits are always modest, but different styles have a way of reflecting my ever-changing moods. Every wardrobe needs a few eye-catching T shirts, and Curbside Clothing has the best one-of-a-kind long and short sleeve shirts.

Their clothing is inspired by art, photography, travel, culture, food, religion, landscape and architecture. They sell men's shirts, jackets, and hoodies, and offer tops, skirts, pants, and women's hoodies. Their designs are beautiful and artistically expressive. They are true expressions of the designer's vision. They believe in the philosophy of "less is more", and their designs reflect this belief.

If you're looking for unique accessories, they offer an amazing messenger bag in pink, blue or white. No outfit is complete without a scarf, and their Victorian Black Scarf will add just the right touch to any outfit. For the men, they have attractive baseball style hats with the Curbside logo. They offer free shipping on order over $50, and if you want to get the latest updates, you can read their blog, or visit them on Facebook.

 
Heartland Perspective - by Templates para novo blogger