I Thought I Was Smarter Than a 5th Grader, Until I Tried to do the Math

Friday, December 11, 2009


If you've ever watched the show, Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?, you know how hard some of those questions can be. I must admit that I'm not smarter than a 5th grader when it comes to math, and I don't remember the work being that hard at that age level. Now that my oldest daughter is in 5th grade, I'm thankful that she can get the help she needs through online tutoring.

Guaranteach is a program that offers math help by diagnosing your child's learning style and adjusting to provide lessons that will work best for each individual. If your child is having difficulties on a particular problem, they can watch a 90 second video on any of the 2,700+ math topics.

Older children may be afraid to ask a teacher for help, but with Guaranteach, they can receive algebra help in the privacy of their own home. If you want to see how the program works to make sure that this is the right Algebra tutoring program for your child, you simply sign up for a trial account, and you can watch up to 5 videos for free. If you have any questions about the program, a customer service representative is available to assist you.

 
Heartland Perspective - by Templates para novo blogger